Join us this Spring for an online training experience!
This Spiritual Gifts, Personal Style and Ministry Passion Assessment course is designed the get the right people, in the right places, for the right reasons, at the right time in our local churches to help maximize their kingdom-building and serving potential.
“He makes the whole body fit together perfectly. As each part does its own special work, it helps the other parts grow, so that the whole body is healthy and growing and full of love.” (Ephesians 4:16)
In March and early April 2019, we will be offering the following 3 course schedules through Zoom Web Conferencing meetings:
- Meet for 3 consecutive weeks in a 1 ½ hour Zoom meeting on Thursday evenings March 14, March 21 and March 28 from 6:30 to 8:00 PM (Eastern Daylight Time).
- Meet for 3 consecutive weeks in a 1 ½ hour Zoom meeting on Thursday lunch time March 14, March 21 and March 28 from 12:00 to 1:30 PM (Eastern daylight Time).
- Meet for 3 consecutive weeks in a 1 ½ hour Zoom meeting on Saturday morning April 6, April 13 and April 20 from 8:00 to 9:30 AM (Eastern Daylight Time).
- You will need to order your own book and be sure to order the latest version of Network Participant’s Guide- Revised in 2005 book (as pictured in graphic above).
- *The best pricing for the book has so far been on Amazon.com at link – https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Network+Book+by+Bruce+Bugbee
We need a minimum of 5 people to have an interactive class so please register for your desired course schedules soon as possible by texting Jim Boesch at 407-721-0416 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org