The first UMM produced Igniting Men Conference of 2019 lands in Jacksonville, Florida on Saturday, February 16th. This event for men ages 13+ will be held at Mandarin United Methodist Church from 8:30am until 3:00pm.
Men will be called to “Awaken the Spiritual Warrior Within You” through powerful worship, biblical messages, and a real, raw, and relevant discussion about violence against women and how the men of the church can be a catalyst for change in this social justice area.
Keynote speakers include:
- Rex Tignor, Founder of Man UP Ministries – Glen Allen, Virginia
Rex will be challenging the men by asking “What If? – 7 Stirring Questions That Will Help You Leave a Lasting Legacy.” Rex will also be leading a workshop titled “Grandfather Tune UP” during the morning session.
- Larry Leak, Founder of Just Stand Firm Ministries – Springfield, Massachusetts
Larry’s morning keynote message will be about standing firm in our faith. During the afternoon workshop session, Larry will be leading a discussion on anger and its destructive path.
Workshops will be presented by this outstanding group of Christian men:
- Dale Tedder – Men’s Ministry Pastor at Southside UMC – Jacksonville, FL
- Drew Chiodo – Assistant Principal at Palm Valley Academy – Ponte Vedra, FL
- Keith Collins – Founder of Rise Above Consulting – Weston, FL
- Jeff Friend – Words of a Friend Ministry – Largo, FL
- Paul Kelley – Regional Team Captain, All Pro Dad – St. Petersburg, FL
- Jack Levine – Founding Director of Voice of God Ministry – Orlando, FL
A special roundtable discussion will be presented on the topic of “Violence Against Women – It’s a Man’s Problem.”
Tickets are available now! Don’t miss this opportunity to learn how you can be a catalyst for change in your household and your community.