United Methodist Men Give Day is October 21, 2019

The General Commission on United Methodist Men and the Florida Conference United Methodist Men is “Casting nets in new waters.” Our biggest challenge however, is that the funding needed for both men’s and scouting exceeds our income projections. Give Day will be held on October 21, 2019, and is an opportunity for new and current supporters to have an impact on changing the lives of men and youth around the world.

We need you to help us by inviting others to support these significant ministries

We have printable ads, videos, informational sheets and Facebook graphics available for you to share with your church, family and friends. You can be a part of this important mission by supporting the work of United Methodist Men in scouting and men’s ministry around the world.  Here is the link to those resources. Feel free share.

http://bit.ly/GCUMM-Downloads

Be sure to tell your friends, family and church members about the ways men’s lives are being transformed through the power of the Holy Spirit as they gather in small groups for study, prayer and service. Scouting ministries are growing; in 2020 The United Methodist Church will be the largest church-related charter organization of Boy Scouts of America. While this is great news, it comes with a set of challenges. The UMM is unique in that it receives only 25% of its funding from the general church. The remaining 75% comes from other funding sources. The increase in requests for resources and staff support creates the need for additional funding.

Give Day is that opportunity to increase the overall support of these life-changing ministries. Please consider becoming part of this transformational ministry. To share information with your church and friends, use the link above and utilize the resources available. To donate, please use the information below. There are many ways to give, we thank you for your generosity.

Text: UMMEN to 44321

On line: http://bit.ly/GCUMM-Give

Call: 866-297-4312 
To give by phone, call us between 5 a.m. and midnight Oct. 21st 

Florida Conference leadership is available for questions. Please call 941-200-5489 or email info@ummfl.com. GCUMM staff is available if you have any questions. Please call us at 866-297-4312 or email ghanke@gcumm.org, rvance@gcumm.org or ssheid@gcumm.org. Thank you for changing people’s lives through your support of the General Commission on United Methodist Men.