The United Methodist Men is a creative fellowship of men who declare the centrality of Christ in their lives and through Discipleship, Evangelism and the Word of God, seek to witness Christ as Lord and Savior in the lives of others.
- To encourage knowledge and support for the total mission of The United Methodist Church.
- To engage in evangelism by sharing the fullness of the gospel in its personal and social dimensions
- To clarify and speak to the identity and role of the man in contemporary society
- To seek commitment to discipleship
- To study and become familiar with The United Methodist Church, its organization, doctrines, and beliefs
- To cooperate with all units of United Methodist men in obtaining these objectives through district, conference, jurisdiction, and church-wide goals.
Men seeking membership in a local United Methodist Men’s Fellowship shall subscribe to the “Purpose” of United Methodist Men and to these personal objectives:
- Engage daily in Bible study and prayer.
- Bear witness to Christ’s way in daily work and in all personal contacts through words and actions.
- Engage in some definite Christian service.